mardi 9 février 2016

Liga - Real-Corunna (5-0) - Zidane: "The day was a little long"




LIGA - Zinedine Zidane did not hide his pleasure after the stunning victory over Real Madrid Deportivo La 
Coruna (5-0) for his debut on the bench merengue.Her bright smile leaves no room for doubt: Zinedine Zidane is a happy man. The French coach could not better start his coaching tenure with Real Madrid "manita" against Deportivo La Coruña (5-0). "When you win a game, the coach can only be happy, recognized the former leader of the team of France. It was only a few days of training together. So I'm happy."Content of everything. Including its players. Gareth Bale, Cristiano Ronaldo, Isco, James Rodriguez, but most of his group in general. "What I liked most is the attitude of everyone, those who played and those who did not play, he started. I think it is not easy winning 5-0 against La Coruna. we must go on. Real must always win. we will move forward, we have time for that. "

 Despite the win and the scoreline, the Real has not given any guarantees in the defensive sector. If Zidane enjoyed the benefit of the team, he has however quick to point margin of progression. "The aim was to highlight on the ball from the back lines and change the game as soon as possible. This is what was done, he was glad. What can be better, it ' is the recovery of the ball. But I just happen, it takes time. "

I felt joy

The public, it has already adopted a long time. Roll on the bench did not change anything about the popularity of Zidane at Santiago Bernabeu. His audience gave her a nice ovation. ZZ and appreciated. "I felt great, has he recognized. It is a new challenge for me. I want to enjoy. I am grateful to the public, but the public has mostly see the players. I believe that he was rewarded with the victory of the team and the effort of all. "
 
Zidane has been very successful this first review. And he did not hide his relief. "The day was a little long, he slipped. I tried to be quiet. The first game went well. I want to enjoy what the team did. Winning 5- 0 against a difficult team to play. We felt good atmosphere. the important thing is to continue. it was just the first match. " We wait eagerly following.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2014 chari NEWS | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top